Director, Federal TES
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG's Advisory Services Practice is a recognized leader in providing services crucial to the federal government's continuous and secure operations. Our professionals assist agencies in managing financial, informational, and operational risks, as well as provide performance improvement recommendations to improve agencies' efficiency. We are currently seeking a Director to join our Federal Advisory practice based out of our McLean, VA office.
- Manage and deliver large, complex engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology services for U.S. Federal government clients
- Develop and execute methodologies and solutions specific to the U.S. Federal government sector
- Handle engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting, account receivables, and definition of deliverable content to help ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management at U.S. Federal government agencies, positioning self and the firm for opportunities to generate new business
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with client managers
- Ten years of experience as a technical architect or business/solutions architect responsible for large-scale application design and architecture and knowledge in at least one of the standard relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated history of success identifying business opportunities, exceeding multi-million dollar business development targets, attracting new business, and building professional relationships with senior client executives
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle processes, including hands-on experience creating testing scripts, leading user acceptance testing, and reporting on status and experience in relational and object database implementation and integration
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks, including TOGAF, DODAF, and/or FEAF; IT portfolio management experience preferred
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .