Director, Financial Services CIO Advisory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Financial Services for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead and support business development activities for individual financial services client opportunities, such as identification and proposal development, while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines and asset management industry
- Help execute the day-to-day activities of information technology advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, information management, data optimization and project reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial and cost management policies
- Ten years of consulting experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong background working in and around back office, middle office, technology, and/or project functions with firm understanding of front to back trade flows, leading vendor systems, and/or industry protocols
- Knowledge of data management infrastructure that includes data warehouse, Master Data Management reference data operational stores, and near real-time movement of data through continuous flows
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to direct others while managing the demands of an ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .