Director - Frigidaire Brand
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirector - Frigidaire Brand
Position ID: req5230
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Marketing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262-2373 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/14/2016
The Director of Frigidaire Brand will be responsible for the integrated brand and 360* consumer experience strategy for the Frigidaire brand. S/he will develop the Frigidaire 360 consumer experience strategy and plan, along with yearly marketing plans for the brand and key product launches. S/he will ensure on-brand consistency across all touchpoints, pre, at and post purchase. S/he will work collaboratively with internal and external partners to drive product line communication visibility and effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop, lead and implement the Frigidaire brand strategy
* Develop 3-year strategic brand plan, including overarching brand portfolio and innovation strategy for the brands
* Own brand architecture and upkeep of brand value proposition and brand story
* Provide brand strategic frontloading inputs to Product Lines to develop compelling products, accessories and services based on consumer insights as part of innovation triangle and development process
* Support transition of projects from frontloading to commercial launch
360 CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
* Own and manage agency relationships and other strategic partnerships
* Develop, lead and implement the Frigidaire 360* consumer experience strategy and plan
* Responsible for 360 Consumer Experience Strategy/ Oversight/ Development/Execution
* Across Pre, At and Post Purchase including journey phases inspiration, discovery, selection/purchase, onboarding, ongoing use)
* Relevant to brand s target consumers
* Differentiable from competition
* Translate out of category best practices to our branded experiences
* Improve foundational touchpoints and develop signature touchpoints
* Lead overall social media strategy for Frigidaire
* Lead marketing portion of OX/post purchase strategy and execution
COMMERCIAL LAUNCH & BRANDED AND PRODUCT CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
* Responsible for developing all branded and product content and defining branded consumer touchpoints for pre, at and post purchase
* Develop product and feature names and develop creative articulation of the key claims with key agencies
* Responsible overall Frigidaire brand budget & investment allocation
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or related discipline required, MBA strongly preferred
* Minimum 10 years of progressive brand management or marketing experience required
* Including, minimum 3 years leading people and teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Durable and/or consumer marketing experience strongly preferred
* A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
* Track record in brand building and developing and implementing marketing strategies
* Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving; Deep knowledge of analytics and measurement metrics; how to measure program success accordingly
* Outstanding oral & written communication skills; strong presentation skills with ability to engage an audience
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to effectively partner and motivate across functions and with outside partners
* Creative thinker; always looking for new ideas and best practices to deliver highest quality work
* Strategic understanding of major appliance business and products preferred
* Possess a high level of motivation with a strong drive for results. Hold people accountable for goal attainment.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.