Director, G&A/Ops Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R1961 Director, G&A/Ops Finance (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, G&A/Ops Finance
This individual will be the lead Finance business partner to the global G&A and Operations organizations. Finance lead and business partner to the SVP of Finance, EVP Ops and CFO and SVP of Legal/HR. The position will be responsible to provide financial support and direction to the G&A/Operations Team finding ways to enable the business to deliver on its goals within the constraints of corporate commitments and targets.
- Global Finance Liaison between functional group and global Finance Org., attending QBR’s and staff meetings
- Global Finance business partner to G&A and Operations across all locations; primary finance contact for SVPs and VPs. Also external finance liaison with large vendors.
- Drive prioritization of initiatives and projects within budget constraints, ensuring delivery of the multi-year financial model targets
- Align functional operational plans with financial plans and forecasts; ensuring delivery of operational objectives within the financial plan
- Annual Planning, quarterly forecasting and all financial reporting across function encompassing ~1,000 employees and contractors including global IT spend, facilities analysis, Cost of benefits, etc.
- Global capital budgeting and capital financial management
- Ensure Legal and regulatory compliance in reporting and business processes
- Drive strategic business analyses & financial decision support, based on data and benchmarking, globally and cross functionally
- Drive process improvement globally and cross functionally as necessary
- Drive the annual planning process for G&A/Operations to ensure that the right mix of resources is applied to each major function, using competitive benchmarking and fact-based comparisons of results, growth objectives, and ROI against internal and external performance indicators
- Work with individual budget owners and finance to manage the overall G&A/Operations budget, capital expenditure requests, and other interactions with the finance organization
- Review all contracts as they relate to vendors, contractors, and new employees
- Partnering with the G&A/Operations team to deliver the 3 Year Target Model Performance
- Providing the guidance and direction to the G&A/Operations function to enable delivery of priority objectives within the constraints of the committed plan
- Active participation in the strategic direction/planning and operational planning/execution of the G&A/Operations function and ownership of the financial components of the strategic/operational plan
- Develop innovative financial modeling and robust business analysis to support key decisions and assist in the development of the strategies to deliver on to the committed plan
- Assist in Target setting within the G&A/Operations Teams within the constraints of the Corporate commitments
- Development and use of appropriate financial tools and models to explain / highlight the financial implications of certain courses of action for purposes of assisting business decision making supporting business decisions such as prioritization, investment levels, timing, business cases, ROI, lease vs buy, go/no go and any other decisions that have significant financial implications for the business
- Partner with the G&A/Operations Leadership to connect plans and strategies and execution tactics within the framework of the global plans and strategies
- Responsible for developing and implementing the financial processes, operating framework, reporting and structure to provide appropriate understanding of current performance relative to planned performance, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Develop the processes to drive a greater awareness of the financial consequences of decisions and providing a context for decision making
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Reporting & analysis with an emphasis on ACTIONABLE information conveying information on opportunities and threats with appropriate recommendations
- Supporting the business reporting and analysis for the management dash board
- Use external benchmarking / competitor analysis to drive continual improvement
- Partner with Corporate Organizations to leverage all synergies across the business Finance Organization Development
- Supporting, mentoring, training and developing financial support teams
- Develop and build a business recognized, customer facing, forward looking, business partner team that enables the business to deliver on committed plans
- Coordinate, synchronize and partner across corporate and business finance teams
- Responsible for functional compliance to Corporate policies / internal controls / SOX
- Support Corporate finance functions requirements within the Finance Group ( Controller / Tax / Treasury / FP&A / Internal Audit )
- Working on a variety of special projects
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.