Director, Global Business Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, to join our Global Business Operations Team in our Montvale NJ office.
- Lead the global business process team responsible for risk and regulatory business processes and systems
- Manage the relationship between Global Business Operations (GBO) and key stakeholders on in-scope risk and compliance business processes
- Develop strategy for in-scope business process, definition of the process and requirements and business priorities
- Provide thought leadership and practical experience while leading and leveraging a team of subject matter professionals
- Recommend process and policy changes relating to in-scope processes for review by relevant owners
- Collaborate with stakeholders on defined special projects and resolution of key issues that impact on or relate to in-scope risk and compliance business process
- Minimum eight years of experience in the development of business processes within a professional services organization, supported by technology; Two years of client facing experience delivering audit, tax or advisory services
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of engagement acceptance and risk management procedures along with their implementation to the organization
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, strong supervisory skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with project team members, project sponsors, functional leaders, and senior management
- Experience with multi-project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing multiple significant-scale projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and third-party contractors
- Ability to work a minimum of three weeks a month at our Montvale NJ location; Flexibility to travel internationally and attend off-hours meetings as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .