Director Global Demand Planning - Wayne, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
This position will lead the Global Supply Chain Demand Planning organization by establishing, managing and monitoring policies, standards, and reports. This individual would manage up to twenty (20) direct reports and reports to the Vice President of Global Supply Chain.
* Lead the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process in collaboration with Sales & Marketing and Business Units
* Drive process improvements and capabilities of the Demand planning team that results in improved forecast accuracy leading to improved customer service levels while minimizing working capital, expediting costs, and obsolescence exposure
* Manage Demand Planners,
* Manage and constantly improve the demand planning and finished goods forecasting process; that will meet both customer service level objectives and corporate inventory targets
* Review and present to Executive Committee key performance indicators and perform post period analysis to determine opportunities for improvement; recommend process improvements and best practices
* Leverage strong leadership to build relationships with Sales, Marketing, Operations, executive management; and global partners
* Manage the forecasting of new product introductions to ensure a timely execution
* Drive financial performance of strategic business units by identifying risks and opportunities in the supply chain and recommending solutions.
* This is not an inclusive list of job responsibilities.
* Bachelor's in Operations Management; Statistics or related field, preferable in with capital equipment. APICS/IBF certification preferred.
* 8 years of related experience, with minimum of 2 years managing others
* SAP experience required
* Working knowledge of sophisticated Demand Planning statistical forecasting tools .
* Experience with R server preferred
* Demand planning experience in the disposable and capital equipment industry
* Knowledge and experience in dealing with sales and marketing
* Proven track record of successful profit and loss business skills demonstrating the ability to devise and carry out a strategy for inventory, backlog, and revenue management.
* Exceptional leadership skills in strategic thinking, building effective relationships within multiple lines of business, motivation, and implementation of the Company's vision.
* Must be able to communicate effectively across functions, cultures, and levels of the organization, securing positive outcomes despite conflicting objectives.
* Must be self-motivated with strong analytical skill, attention to detail, and systems acumen.
* Must have effective organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
* 30% Travel will be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability