Director Global Marketing, Neurology Business Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDepartment Name
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
The Director will be responsible for developing and driving global commercial strategies for both pipeline assets and late stage compounds approaching the commercialization stage. The Director will be responsible for developing the Global Branding Toolkit for use in commercializing products across the globe. The initial focus will be related to Alzheimer s disease pipeline portfolio. Strategic activities include, but are not limited to; broad commercial recommendations on early stage compounds, SWOT and other relevant market potential and LCM analysis.
The position will operate and work across all commercial and functional disciplines centered on commercialization of products, management of LCM and product launches including Market Access, Pricing, Medical, Market Research and Analytics in the context of developing a global branding platform including promotional campaigns and message development and refinement. The position will also work with Biogen, Eisai s alliance partner in AD.
The Director will also have ongoing interactions with the regional and global commercial leads and representatives in the development of the Global Strategy and overall Branding platform.
This key position will be an integral part of our Global Brand Planning Process that is centered upon a philosophy of thinking globally with informed and aligned local execution.
The position also includes ad hoc analysis and support across the Neuroscience BU.
1. Lead the global commercial activities for the Neurosciences Business Unit (BU) with an initial focus on Eisai s Alzheimer s disease pipeline portfolio. This will include the development of global strategies and tactics to maximize the ongoing and future launches of the brand and Integrated Strategic Plan (ISP). The Director will lead the Marketing sub-team within the Global Medicines Leadership Team (GMLT). The Director will have significant interactions with Eisai s alliance partner, Biogen, for AD.
2. Responsible for development of global strategies for the
Neurology Business Group portfolio of compounds, including
determining growth/investment priorities, driving New product introductions and product rationalization. - Preclinical Phase III.
3. Collaborate with other Eisai units to integrate support and performance of activities across areas such as health outcomes, scientific communications, manufacturing, preparation for launch, and reimbursement to develop and implement medical/marketing strategies for pre-market products.
4. Budget responsibility for commercial activities. Ensure proper funding allocation to pipeline products.
5. Provide commercial recommendations for projects that are at a very early, mid and late stage development within the Neuroscience portfolio.
6. Work with Other Eisai Functional Areas/Business Development to complete commercial assessment of in-license opportunities.
7. Be a mentor to other members of the Global Commercial Development department.
BS/BA required, MBA in marketing preferred
12+ years of experience working in a global pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
Successful strategic pharmaceutical marketing and/or product management experience
Neuroscience marketing experience, with strong knowledge in the Alzheimer s disease (dementia/cognition) therapeutic categories
Product launch experience
Thorough understanding of strategic marketing and promotional planning
Experience working on cross-functional development teams across development phases of discovery through launch and a global commercial matrix
Experience working on pharmaceutical alliances
Experience directing external agencies, vendors and consultants in support of marketing plan/Branding process
Strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills
Excellent analytical skills
Auto req ID
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet