Director, Global Pricing and Health Economics 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Purpose:
Develops and manages complex global pricing strategies for in-line vaccines and for launch products and develops and manages Global Health Economic strategies and projects which support key business objectives.
* Manages execution of Seqirus global pricing governance policy processes as it relates to operational pricing. This includes continuous analysis of market and internal data and active participation in budget and supply cycles. It also includes support of regional pricing committees and ensuring compliance with Global processes and procedures.
* Collaborate with Regional Commercial Operations, Global Business Teams, Finance and external pricing research and health economic vendors (as needed) to drive development of pricing and Health Economic strategies and programs for in-line and launch products of their daily work.
* Design and implement health economics projects from inception to completion. Produce study concept documents, protocols, analysis plans, final study reports and publication either internally or via direct management of appropriate vendor.
* Manages execution of Seqirus global pricing governance policy processes and procedures as it relates to new product development. This includes close collaboration with Global Business Teams, Research and Clinical Development to ensure product health economic considerations are captured in development and lifecycle management plans.
* Review and critique medical and evidence-based outcomes literature. Provide summary information and talking points for commercial operations based on expert analysis and interpretation.
* Key strategist in developing approaches to influence insurance/payors decisions on product, payments and usage.
* Manages global pricing and health economic budgets
* Bachelor s Degree or other entry degree in health related field e.g., nursing, pharmacy
* Advanced degree (Masters or Doctorate) in Health Economics or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of experience in pricing and health economics in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
* Experience in vaccine industry preferred, but not required
* Excels at various analytical software including excel and SAP.
Seqirus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.