Director, Global Strategic Manufacturing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor Us, Its A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Manage and help execute innovative and smart solutions for creating Global Strategic Manufacturing strategy plans and embed said strategy plans within the new enhanced operating organization by connecting, collaborating and partnering with the manufacturing strategy heads, or their designees, within each vertical organization.
* Manage and help provide world-class evaluations and key performance indicators to properly evaluate and predict the performance and program adherence with the vertical manufacturing strategy plans.
* Assist with establishing best practices across the Complex Products vertical.
* Strategic network scenario analysis, including: Make vs Buy vs Partner, Greenfield vs Brownfield vs Expansion. Strategic network scenarios: Business case and risk mitigation plans.
* Enterprise manufacturing and Geography strategy, including: 5 year implementation roadmap development. Global capacity / utilization measurement standards definition.
* Capacity and utilization measurement standards implementation within the Complex Products vertical. Support development of engineering technology standards. Participate in site master planning activities and due diligence assessments.
* Develop, prioritize and consolidate capital plans for strategic projects. Assist in developing business cases for strategic capital projects. Ensure quality conduct of projects including design, data summary and interpretation, report and manuscript preparation and review compliance to applicable regulations. Evaluate progress and results against the original Scope, Timeline and Budget. Recommend major changes in procedures or objectives. Works independently and in cross-functional teams (both internal and external) to determine root cause, develop mitigations and corrective and preventative actions for processes and manufacturing related issues.
* Maintain open and productive communication with commercial strategy. Participate in Strategic PRB (Portfolio Review Board) meetings as needed by the Head of GSM (Global Strategic Manufacturing).
* Demonstrates market leading knowledge in Strategy as applied to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university and 8-10 years of engineering/management work experience are preferred. Experience with pharmaceutical, high potency products, equipment and automation, knowledge of new complex products and biosimilar drug delivery systems will be an asset. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* PE/ PMP preferred, but not required.
* 20-40 % Domestic and International travel is required.
* Must possess knowledge of all applicable regulated agencies that govern the industry. Must possess expert-level knowledge of key components of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing for complex products such as transdermal systems, semi-solids, and/or biologics. Capacity planning and modeling knowledge will be a plus.
* Must possess knowledge of GMPs, SOPs, production processes and equipment and have strong understanding of pharmaceutical supply chain operations, business analysis, and pharmaceutical technology. Strong business acumen and global awareness with the ability to clearly understand key levers in a global manufacturing network.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2016, 4:32:07 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.