Director, Graduate Medical Education
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Atlantic City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECTOR, GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Synergy Organization is proud to have been retained by an award winning, innovative and financially robust Southeastern New Jersey area health system hospital to conduct the nationwide search for their Director, Graduate Medical Education.
The Director, Graduate Medical Education will have the opportunity to:
* Work closely with the Medical Team and Staff to lead and manage the undergraduate, graduate and continuing medical education programs for the hospital;
* Coordinate and oversee related administrative duties and budgetary examination for the program;
* Serve as a mentor and resident expert for Medical Education and maintain compliance with ACGME, AOA, local, federal and organizational standards;
* Provide leadership for Health Science Libraries/CME;
* Serve as the liaison contact for affiliates, residency/fellowship programs and regulatory agencies;
* Create, introduce and execute strategies to improve and develop the GME program in accordance with strategic objectives;
* Provide leadership and administrative service to the medical education support staff;
* Achieve organizational goals by initiating and continually improving performance; and,
* Build and promote a culture of excellence and teamwork.
The successful candidate will bring:
* A Masters Degree with 5years of program development (or) a Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of program development experience;
* Demonstrated success in fostering teamwork;
* An expert level knowledge of residency programs and funding; and,
* A passion for providing exceptional service.
This exciting career opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, tremendous opportunities for career growth and professional development and all the resources you need to succeed!