Director, Grant & Contract Administration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInfectious Disease Research Institute to find a Director of Grant & Contract Administration to lead the GCA team.
The hired individual will have ultimate responsibility for managing all operations relating to the development of, application for, and subsequent post-award administration of externally funded grants, contracts, fellowships, and subcontracts (incoming/outgoing).
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DIRECTOR OF GRANT
* with NIH research grant, including cooperative multi-center/project agreement, application submissions, awarding mechanisms, negotiations, compliance/regulatory requirements
* with the RFP, bid and proposal process for Federal Contracts
* with building grant and project budgets
* with ongoing grant/contract monitoring, reporting, closeout processes
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE OF DIRECTOR, GRANT & CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION:
* Five years of progressive management/leadership experience
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Excellent speaking and written communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong computer skills and experience with applications including the MS Office suite Word and Excel in particular. Experience with electronic application submission applications a plus.
* Undergraduatedegree in a related field, Master's preferred
Job Type: Full-time
* NonProfit: 4years
* Federal Compliance (Nonprofit): 3years
* Grant & Contract Proposals (Pre award/ Post award): 4years
* Management: 3years