Director HR Advanced Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: DHRAACObrtTN059925b
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Responsible for identifying and working on high-impact human resources projects and developing viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modeling, and advanced analytic techniques.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs large-scale data analysis and develops effective statistic models for predication, segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
* Builds models using standard and advanced statistical techniques, such as, logistic regression, multi-nomial regression, CHAID, and clustering analysis.
* Identifies actionable insights, suggests recommendations and influences the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups.
* Identifies opportunities to utilize advances analytics to improve Human Resources performance, in metrics, such as, associate turnover, hiring success, costs, performance assessment, advancement, and community performance.
* Works closely with cross-functional teams to proactively create business rules, deploy analytics, and manage decisions.
* Handles data preparation, data feeds and updates of various projects.
* Prepares written analysis and present findings, recommendations and potential decision questions to internal clients.
* Offers interpretation of analytical findings relative to Brookdale.
* Writes queries (SQL, SAS) to develop analyses.
* Utilizes various analytic software tools (SAS,SPSS, R) to perform advanced analytics.
* Ensures accuracy of results produced, as a result of data analysis.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research or other related field required; Master's Degree preferred. PhD is a plus.
* Minimum seven years experience in an analytic role with a proven record of success and advancement required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151458.aspx'