This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
The Human Resources Director, Supply Chain will be working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment. The successful incumbent will be a strategic partner to the EVP Supply Chain and serve as a member of the Supply Chain Leadership Team (SCLT). In close partnership with Supply Chain leaders, the Director HR, Manufacturing and the broader HR team, this role provides HR thought leadership for the entire Supply Chain organization and direct support for the Pinnacle headquarters based employees.
The Director HR, Supply Chain will report directly to the SVP Human Resources, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the EVP Chief Supply Chain Officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Lead and/or execute key projects / initiatives in order to build a high performing Supply Chain organization
* Serve as a member of the SCLT with responsibility for developing a team culture that drives high performance.
* Be a partner and a coach to the direct reports to the EVP Supply Chain, ensuring SC teams operate most effectively.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement and lead various core HR annual programs including but not limited to: (OGSM) objectives/goals/strategies and metrics setting process, performance evaluations, compensation planning, talent assessment, employee development and succession planning.
* Partner closely with HR specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Compensation and the Legal department to execute core processes including talent acquisition, performance management and employee relations.
* Ensure that the Supply Chain teams are staffed with the highest caliber of talent by driving rigorous recruitment and selection processes as well targeted development activities
* Support the development of high performers and lead performance issue resolution
* Serve as the employee advocate and build strong, collaborative relationships with all managers and employees
* Bachelors Degree required. Preferably in Human Resources, Business, or Behavioral Science. Masters Degree preferred.
* Minimum of ten (10) years HR experience with extensive experience in one or more Supply Chain HR leadership roles, ideally in food manufacturing.
* Union experience is a plus.
* Ability to travel as needed with approximately 10-15% travel required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to work collaboratively with HR and line clients to resolve issues
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain poised in difficult situations
* Demonstrated leadership and adaptability to change
* Able to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner; ability to be flexible with shifting priorities
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.