Director, HR Program Management Office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Director, HR Program Management Office
Auto Req ID
Human Resources (HR) Project/Program Director is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific HR projects ensuring consistency with company/HR strategy, commitments, and goals. This person will also be responsible for analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes within HR, as well as upstream processes that may impact HR operations. The role will work in a team environment to help develop and implement process improvements that will enhance the Firm s HR business practices. They will assist with maintaining and updating process documentation to reflect current practices. The Manager will engage and use LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies in their approach.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Key responsibilities include direction, facilitation and quality assurance of day-to-day operations and projects relating to HR and provide management and direction to the PMO team.
* Responsible for designing and executing project management prioritization, toolkits and activities for all repeatable/ scalable HR programs aligned with business priorities. Works with Project Sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
* Assesses overall project, break it down into logical/manageable pieces
* Analyze relationships/dependencies between pieces and can identify critical path between pieces.
* Effectively sets priorities, understands critical path, can identify needs for and re-establish priorities as required.
* Represent HR on company-wide project management initiatives as appropriate; Ensure alignment with company-wide project management protocols and keep abreast of external best practices
* Define key performance indicators. Develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives.
* Raise awareness to all leaders and employees existing services, tools, policies and employee development opportunities and maximize individual engagement and participation.
* Design and maintain project dashboard for communication of status, risk and next steps to HR leadership
* Defines risks and develops the executable risk mitigation strategy to redirect the project back on target.
* Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
* Executes and implements LEAN Process Improvement initiatives, including training on methodology.
* At least 7 years experience creating and running a project management function in internal HR department or project management in a consulting role
* Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks, projects simultaneously
* Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and customer service skills
* Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership, driving results, and learning fast
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
* Highly flexible, and able to build structure in ambiguous situations
* Experience collecting and analyzing data from various sources to provide insights
* Highly detail orientated with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader impact of the initiatives they own
* Highly responsive to requests from internal customers or stakeholders
* Comfortable engaging with all levels of leadership
* Six Sigma certified
* Proficiency in SharePoint, Excel, and Word
* Expertise in change management
* Knowledge of HR talent management
* Training development and delivery experience
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.