Director, Healthcare Business Intelligence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Atlanta, GA office.
- Lead Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) projects involving assessing and defining a BI strategy, roadmap, and implementation plan. Design and implement data governance framework to include defining policies around data ownership, integrity and structure
- Design processes to gather, extract and align data to meet specific analytics requirements
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed system, defining database structural and functional capabilities and security
- Oversee client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely completion of project deliverables and overall project execution
- Lead key business development activities in the healthcare industry related to KPMG's Data & Analytics initiatives including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services and closing opportunities
- Eight years of management consulting experience in the Healthcare industry, or a combination of consulting and industry experience, focusing on business intelligence/analytics strategy, data governance and database design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems from an accredited college/university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic understanding of statistics, visualization tools and visualization best practices
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) ETL (extract, transform and load) development experience and SQL knowledge. Application development experience using Java, C#, Python or Ruby is preferred.
- Experience working with BI tools such as such as Informatica, SAP Business Objects, Cerner PowerInsight, Oracle BI, Dimensional Insight, Cognos Business Intelligence, WebFOCUS or Health Catalyst products
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .