Director - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
BAYADA Home Health Care
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONBAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of DIRECTOR in our Colorado Springs Visits office. As Director you will be responsible for the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, recruiting, marketing and business development. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
* Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
* Marketing and Business Development
* Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
* Development and execution of a recruitment plan
* Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
* Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
* Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
* Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist, preferred
* At least five years proven, progressive home care or health care management experience, prior Medicare home health administration experience is preferred.
* Demonstrated record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
* Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills