Director Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products found in more than 85% of American households. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
Our Boulder Business Unit is located in downtown Boulder, CO and focuses on high growth health and wellness platforms that target specific consumer needs. The Boulder Business Unit portfolio includes the plant-based Gardein and Earth Balance brands; the gluten-free Glutino and Udi s Gluten Free brands, and the pure and simple frozen foods brand, EVOL .
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
Based in Boulder, CO, the Human Resources Director will lead the people agenda for the Boulder business and will be working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment. The successful incumbent will be a strategic partner to the General Manager and the leadership team of the Boulder Business Unit. The HR Director will lead a team of six (6) direct reports and will report to the SVP Human Resources, Pinnacle and on a dotted line basis to the Boulder Business Unit General Manager.
The HR Director will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Serve as a member of the Boulder Leadership Team with responsibility for developing a team culture that drives high performance.
* Lead a team of HR professionals in 5 manufacturing plants, ensuring process excellence and employee advocacy.
* Provide HR leadership and direction, partnering with the Boulder Leadership Team, to ensure HR strategies and tactics align with performance objectives.
* Partner with HR leaders and functional leaders across Pinnacle/Boulder to ensure that the functional teams are staffed with the highest caliber of talent by driving rigorous recruitment and selection processes as well targeted training and development programs.
* Lead core HR annual programs including but not limited to: objective setting, performance evaluations, compensation planning, talent assessment and succession planning.
* Partner with HR HQ Specialists in the area of Staffing, Organization Development, Compensation and the Legal department in areas including performance management.
* Lead performance issue resolution.
* Serve as the employee advocate by building strong, collaborative relationships with employees at all levels.
* Bachelors Degree required. Preferably in Human Resources, Business, or Behavioral Science. Masters Degree preferred.
* Eight to ten years HR experience with HR Generalist experience in a leadership role, ideally in food manufacturing.
* Professional human resource certification is preferred, but not required.
* Ability to travel as needed with approximately 10-15% travel required.
* Functional/technical excellence
* Adapts to changing situation
* Collaborative and works well with others
* Executes against agreed upon commitments and is results-oriented
* Executive maturity
* Leads with a positive approach
* Thinker and doer
* Strong problems solving skills
* Open-minded but strong point of view
* Forward thinking