Director Human Resources / Compliances
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
GreenLight Staffing Group
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust have ADP Payrollexperience, strong HRIS, HR Compliance...Benefits and Compensation experience is a plus.
Our client has earned a reputation for integrity, leadership, and uncompromising security standards in which businesses, governments, and individual clients place their trust.
Our client has an enterprise-wide business continuity program, plans for each critical process and an alternate site strategy for IT services. And with the highest standards of information security, we stand alone as the only cash services provider to receive the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE 3402) certification, submitting our controls and procedures to annual testing and third-party audits.
The Human Resources Operations Manager for our clients Cash Services leads the Human Resources HRIS, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits certifying deliverables are cost-effective
* Team up with system users to determine and drive a communitive training structure
* Work to strengthen the HRIS knowledge partnership among HRIS function, HR subject matter experts, IT, and vendors
* Strengthen HRIS reporting capability
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in related field or additional experience in lieu of degree
* Human Resources certification is preferred
* Experience leading an HRIS implementation, required
* A minimum of 8-10 years' concentrated experience in HRIS, Benefits, Compliance, & Payroll required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Advanced functional and technical knowledge of ADP Enterprise, required
* Applicant Tracking Systems advance experience, required
* Strong collaboration skills and experience working with global virtual teams
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
* Highly driven, self-motivated, with proven record of sound leadership abilities
* Entrepreneurial approach to professional responsibilities
* Knowledge of federal, state and local laws
Our client's Cash Services is in pursuit of top talent with proven skill-sets to match. We are offering a competitive compensation package.