Director, Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR business partner to leaders in allocated client groups providing solutions on complex business issues focused on workforce planning, talent development, organizational design and culture. Leads HR programs such as recruitment and performance management, driving continuous improvement across AEC HR. Ensures annual processes are accomplished.
* Role model values based behavior at all times. Put safety first.
* Design creative business solutions aligned with strategic imperatives utilizing HR expertise.
* Serve as a change leader for continuous improvement in clients groups and across HR.
* Create channels for open communications across AEC and particularly with all levels of clients groups, enabling effective two way, timely communications.
* Lead talent reviews and succession planning process across client groups, participates in AEC talent development programs.
* Lead workforce planning and recruitment for client groups.
* Coach and guide professional development for all employees.
* Deliver training programs.
* Participate in creating AEC wide HR strategic plans and undertake projects as required.
* Support professional development of HR staff.
* Bachelors degree essential; masters in an HR related discipline advantageous.
* 10 to 15 years as an HR generalist in variously sized businesses, experience in all aspects of HR e.g. compensation practices, performance management, recruitment, change management, talent development, succession planning, employee relations
* Multi-location experience required; international experience highly desirable particularly Europe and Mexico.
* Bi-lingual English/ Spanish or French highly desirable.
* Analytical abilities, strong planning and measurement abilities
* High degree of personal credibility
* Strong influencing skills and experience
* Curiosity about organizations and people, a continuous learner
* Adaptive personal style, including sense of humor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled