Director, IT Business Systems 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Director, IT Business Systems
The Director of IT business systems will play an important part toward Moderna s overall business success in supporting the high growth of the company. S/he is responsible for the digital transformation of the business processes in HR, finance, Legal, and to enable our internal and external web capabilities. S/he interacts directly with the business executives in those domains. S/he is ideally a dynamic IT leader with an exceptional learning agility, planning/organizational skills and functional expertise, S/he will serve as a subject matter expert in this domain. S/he has a high exposure to fundamental and innovative business processes, is passionate about automation and digitalization. The director of IT business systems is responsible for the technological direction of their area of responsibilities as well as budget, contracts, and headcount.
* Lead the IT business Systems strategic and operational planning by the evaluation, deployment, and management of future systems across the organization.
* Manage all the aspects of the business process optimization in the IT systems: simplification, integration/configuration, functional and technical specifications, design, development and support.
* Hiring/contracting the right technical leads, ensuring organization structure yields a high-performing team.
* Oversee one or more programs to ensure that the quality and success of his projects are consistent, repeatable and within budget.
* Ensure any risks associated with projects in his/her portfolio are managed appropriately.
* S/he is responsible for the strategic direction of the program, ensuring the strategy is adequate, successful, followed and continuously improved
* MSc in Information Systems or equivalent
* 8+ years of experience in introduction and roll out of business systems
* Excellent understanding of business processes and transactions
* Experience in HR, Finance, Web, analytics, process digitalization
* Expertise in cloud based systems automation and integration
* Must have a strong management background and understanding of P&Ls, KPIs, and change management.
* Knowledge of architecture, data modeling, design and use of BI/data warehouses and ETL systems
* Experience architecting large enterprise application
* Experience in modern cloud based application configuration and integration (e.g. SAP Hana (finance, Boomi, Workday, Learning management systems, etc.)
* Knowledge of Lean/Six sigma
* Understanding of IT automation and system integration to drive efficiency
* Understanding of supply chain
* Strong people skills and ability to influence across the organization
* Fluency in both the languages of technology and business in order to get executive and departmental buy-in on projects and changes
* Effective Communication
* Have the energy to Embrace Company growth
* Flexibility/Adaptability to Change
* Personal Accountability
* Strategic Decision Making
* Technical/Professional Knowledge