Director, IT Security and Compliance 8/11/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
NaviSite, a Time Warner Cable company, is a leading provider of cloud-enabled enterprise hosting and application management services. It provides customized and scalable solutions, leveraging its industry leading hosting infrastructure; full suite of managed services; and custom and packaged application life cycle management expertise. More than 1,500 customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions delivered through its global footprint, comprised of state-of-the-art data centers.. For more information, please visit www.navisite.com.
The Director, Information Security & Compliance will be responsible for maturing the company s information security strategy based on implementation of various security technology and management, key processes, practices, and standards necessary to manage the risks and security. This position will ensure that security controls and considerations are consistent and remain relevant throughout the organization to protect the company from Cyber Security threats as well meeting regulatory requirements and industry best practices such as PCI and IT SOX.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Develop the security governance model by following industry best practices such as ISO 27002, NIST Cyber Security Framework, or NIST 800-53 to achieve desired security maturity model
* Manage continuous enhancement of cyber security awareness program and improvement on risk management
* Develop and establish executive dashboard reporting on Cyber Security events and trends and publish to senior management and key stakeholders
* Create a process to periodically update policies and procedures to ensure they accurately reflect business requirements and align to industry leading security practices
* Enforce Baseline Hardening Standards across organization
* Strengthen the processes and procedures to aggregate logs, correlate events, and detect incidents
* Direct access review across all applications to help better understand where unauthorized access is granted and can be removed
* Frequently partner with IT to formalize the patch management program, review the patches, evaluate the risk, and apply the patches using a risk based approach
* Conduct periodic vulnerability scanning process and penetration tests
* Direct PCI and IT SOX compliance effort in partnership with Internal Audit Team
* Manage third party risk management program in partnership with cross-functional teams
* Some technical responsibilities and knowledge related to IDS, IPS, SIEM
* Experience with implementation and operations is a plus.
* Developing and maintaining information security policy and controls as well as leading education/awareness efforts.
Knowledge & Experience
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field
* 10+ years of experience in information security
* 5+ years of management experience
* CISSP, CISA, or CISM preferred
* Experience with developing security framework such as ISO, NIST, PCI, and IT SOX audit requirements and security attack vectors
* Experience with data classification, access control, and security models
* Experience with implementing and managing DLP, Privileged access and identity management, Password vault, GRC, and ERM tools
* Experience with various authentication protocols and encryption algorithm
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: NAVIS
Controlling Establishment ID: 00800 - Andover 400 Minuteman Rd
Job Code: TWCIT0101 Dir, IT Compliance Exempt