Director, ITSM Alliances
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Flexera Software helps application producers and enterprises increase application usage and the value they derive from their software. Our next-generation software licensing, compliance and installation solutions are essential to ensure continuous licensing compliance, optimized software investments and to future-proof businesses against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology. Over 80,000 customers turn to Flexera Software as a trusted and neutral source for the knowledge and expertise we have gained as the marketplace leader for over 25 years and for the automation and intelligence designed into our products.
The Director, ITSM Alliances is charged with driving leads for our Global sales team that eventually result in closed sales, focusing primarily on our Software License Optimization, App Portal, Software Vulnerability and Application Readiness Products. This position is considered a quota carrying sales position and as such the final metric one will be measured on is revenue. All leads and new opportunities generated from day to day Partner activities will be tracked closely and commissions will be paid on all closed deals. This position is also eligible for our annual President s club trip.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Guide key relationships with large niche ITSM players
* Drive initiatives for joint selling and marketing programs
* Drive key milestones for enablement (training, implementation, certification)
* Identification of key accounts owners for large account selling opportunities
* Identification of revenue opportunities that are then passed onto the Flexera Sales team
* Timely and accurate updating of all sales activities, leads, and new opportunities within the Salesforce.com CRM
* Understanding of current pipeline and revenue forecasts where Partner generated opportunities are involved
* Weekly meetings with Flexera Sales team to understand what key accounts may require Partner assistance to move sales forward
* Creation of structured Business Plan that lays the foundation for how you will attack this position and remain focused on business objectives
* Funneling of critical market trend or solution feedback through the Flexera Sales and Product Management Teams for the betterment of our products, positioning, pricing, etc.
* Attendance at industry events such as the ServiceNow Knowledge Conference, BMC Engage, etc. and regional road shows or executive briefings
Required Experience & Skills:
* Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years Sales, Alliances, or combination of the two at an enterprise software or consulting company
* Proven leadership in creating and managing the partner community
* Knowledge of high-value technology: virtualization, cloud, asset management, ITSM, migration, mobility
* Ability to create independent marketing plans and execute lead gen initiatives
* Work cooperatively across multiple groups within Flexera
* Must have solution sales or strategic sales training
Flexera Software is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status or status as a Vietnam-era or other veteran or any other legally protected class.