Director, Industry Product Enablement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
DIRECTOR, INDUSTRY PRODUCT ENABLEMENT
You are passionate about learning with a strong track record of building effective and scalable learning programs in a fast-paced and complex organization. You are a strategic thinker, enthusiastic educator, willing to take risk in order to achieve great results.
This role requires a hands-on leader with the ability to think and act strategically. A successful candidate will be able to lead a cross-departmental team (non-direct staff) to design, implement, and execute learning initiatives, creating the foundation for how we enable internal go-to-market teams selling Salesforce and Industry Products to industry-aligned accounts.
The Product Enablement team owns the learning program strategy and execution for all products across all distribution roles within Salesforce, with the intention of improving employee productivity by providing the appropriate level of product knowledge relevant to their role. Working within the Enablement organization, this role is responsible for Industry product enablement. In this role, a successful candidate will collaborate with Market Enablement leaders, the Industry Solutions and Product Marketing team, and Industry Sales Leaders to identify role-specific learning requirements, determine successful outcomes, and then develop and manage the execution of learning programs as part of the Sales Enablement strategy.
The scope of the role spans the entire learning journey for employees, from on-boarding through on-going learning and development as it relates to Industry Solutions and Products. In this role, a successful candidate will design and influence the role-based learning journeys and determine the appropriate approach when developing new learning content for the learning journeys. All global roles are considered, however the initial focus is on Sales and Sales Engineering teams.
* Design, develop, and implement the on-boarding and continuing education strategy, leveraging innovative, scalable solutions to accelerate learning and increase productivity for customer-facing roles.
* Engage and leverage Enablement resources, including content, communications, and logistics teams, in order to execute on priorities and deliver high value enablement programs.
* Ensure the internal team and external stakeholders are aligned to the enablement development priorities, and are able to deliver a personalized experience that scales globally.
* Deliver global learning experiences using a variety of mediums, leveraging innovative ways of delivering learning.
* Develop and deliver enablement assets, tools, and programs including case studies, deal stories, playbook training, ROI tools, etc. in conjunction with industry and product marketing teams and Enablement content development teams.
* Enable our employees to become a global community of cloud evangelists sharing ideas, experiences and solving problems together.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Extensive experience with Financial Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and/or Retail industries
* Minimum of 8 years combined experience in Sales Productivity, Corporate Learning/Training, and Sales Management and/or Product Marketing.
* Experience building and implementing scalable, best-in-breed global training programs that enhance selling skills and sales performance, with a demonstrated track record of behavior-change and improved sales results.
* Experience with go-to-market strategy and sales organization business models.
* Experience in strategic planning, program execution, and team building.
* Experience leading similar initiatives for a global sales organization.
* Experience producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring impact of enablement programs.
* Experience building business plans and investment strategies.
* Excellent executive presence, with the ability to build credibility with senior leadership.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization using a variety of mediums.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.