This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Corporate Finance for our Deal Advisory practice in Washington DC.
- Lead and manage Public Private Partnerships (PPP) advisory engagements
- Advise clients on the development and evaluation of their PPP financial models
- Support clients in negotiating PPP transactions by drafting and reviewing bid documentation, issue papers, and reports for external use
- Serve as the lead contact in building relationships with and marketing our services to selected target clients, as well as lead and support the preparation of PPP proposals to target clients
- Participate in Infrastructure/PPP conferences and other marketing initiatives
- Assist practice leadership in recruiting, training, and mentoring PPP team resources
- Eight years of work experience in experience Project Finance, Government Planning Agencies, Transportation Forecasting, Infrastructure Development, or Investment Firms
- Experience in successfully closing business with public agencies and growing advisory practices
- Infrastructure Financial modeling, transportation modeling, or socio-economic impact modeling experience
- Understanding of how to conduct effective analyses on infrastructure projects including PPP/Private Finance Initiatives from a financial and economic perspective
- FINRA Series 79, 7 and/or 24 licensed (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials needs to secure one within 90 days from the commencement of employment)
- Ability to travel as needed on assignments across the United States
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .