Director, Integration & Separation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Serve as a key advisor, identify and direct enterprise-wide integration and separation strategy and oversee execution of related deliverables
- Help lead business development initiatives focused on Integration, M&A, Separation and Deal Advisory including targeting key C- level individuals, proposing KPMG's services and closing opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing services, managing key interviews, leading workshops, and conducting industry research through secondary and primary resources
- Manage the development and presentation of final project deliverables
- Oversee the quality of engagements and the development of staff
- Eight years of experience in developing and implementing mergers and acquisitions/M&A integration and separation solutions within a consulting advisory firm, with additional experience in corporate strategy or development a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college; MBA from an accredited university preferred
- Additional industry deal experience as part of a corporate development team with operational exposure across primary corporate functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Legal etc.)
- Experience managing multiple complex initiatives and within the complete M&A life cycle
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
- Excellent foundational consulting skills:
analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, facilitation and presentation skills and ability to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .