Director, Interactive Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Under the direction supervision of the Chief Information Officer with guidance from the Vice President of Marketing, this position will be responsible for designing and maintaining IASIS Healthcare s web resources. This position will perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application based programming technologies and languages while keeping current with new programming techniques. Based on marketing and business plans, will analyze, design, and implement technical solutions via the organization's Internet/Intranet system. Candidate must be able to organize, coordinate and facilitate efforts in the planning, design, organization, development, maintenance and consistency of IASIS Healthcare s websites. Position will also manage databases to support internal and external communications.
Primary responsibilities include maintaining and improving IASIS Healthcare s presence on the web. Candidate will also be responsible for managing and updating websites. Other responsibilities will include working to continuously improve the effectiveness of content, design and technology on the websites. Must have the ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects. Candidate will be required to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Considerable knowledge of the World Wide Web as a system and of the principles and practices of good website design from both server and client perspectives.
* Knowledge of relevant hardware, software applications, and techniques used in website design, development, and maintenance.
* Ability to learn complex technical materials and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
* Must have working knowledge of coding in HTML, PHP and CSS
* Knowledge of WordPress CMS is desired
* Experience with Amazon Web Services, Mailchimp, MantisHub and Rackspace is preferred but not required.
EDUCATION OR SPECIFIC TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in information systems, computer science, graphic design, marketing or related field; AND three to five years of experience in web development, implementation, and maintenance; OR, two-year (associate) degree from an accredited college in information systems, computer science, graphic design, marketing or closely related field; and five to seven years of experience in web development, implementation, and maintenance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job: Management Non-Clinical
Primary Location: Tennessee-Franklin/Nashville
Organization: IASIS Healthcare
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days