Director, Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Internal Audit & Regulatory Compliance Services (IARCS) - Internal Audit and Sarbanes-Oxley Strategic Sourcing for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices for the financial services practice
- Develop and lead audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for financial services clients
- Lead and mentor project teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and lead client presentations
- Participate in firm go-to-market activities, identify new business opportunities, and contribute to the development of proposals specific to the financial services practice
- Ten years of experience performing internal or external audits within financial services compliance and experience in supervising staff
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; Master's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field with CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with auditing tools and other software such as IDEA, Audit Control Language, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Working knowledge of business processes, financial instruments, and derivative products and an understanding of associated key risks and controls in the investment banking and broker dealer industries including front, middle, and back-office capital markets activities
- Strong understanding of key asset management business processes including portfolio management, trading, settlement, valuation, and other middle and back office operations
- Demonstrated track record of leading project teams, developing new business, and development of proposals for financial services clients
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .