Director, Investor Analytics (Loan Servicing)
_DUE TO EXPANSION, __my client has an immediate need for a Director, Investor Analytics. _
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering world class performance insight and reporting to meet the needs of an expanding and growing client base. _THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP A STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORTING SYSTEM AND CREATE A HIGH PERFORMING TEAM OF YOUR OWN._ This role will be analyzing and running the internal loan performance reporting metrics, conduct operational performance review and present the information at a high level to various clients.
The Director, Investor Analytics will develop the vision and implement strategies and activities that result in excellent quality and effectiveness of service delivery. Specifically, this person will:
* Develop and flawlessly execute reporting through coordination with clients, internal resources, and third parties/vendors for delivery of reporting on time, on budget, within scope, and in a manner that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
* Drive development of reporting packages that include scope and objectives, identify and understand needs of clients and stakeholders, and assess the technical feasibility.
* Manage a team to ensure continuous improvement, meaningful trend analysis and action planning while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
* Hire, train, lead and inspire a team to perform at an optimal level, while developing stretch opportunities to further develop internal talent.
* Perform ongoing evaluation of reporting effectiveness and develop new reports anticipating the client's needs and driving to client self-service capabilities.
* Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout client life-cycle.
* Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
* Proven track record of inspiring and disciplined leadership
* Bachelors in Business Management, Computer Science, or related field.
* 7 years of management experience in finance or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
* Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including clients, team members, and vendors, through written and verbal means.
* Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and reporting details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
* Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft office applications
* Experience with Crystal Reports strongly desired.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH LOAN SERVICING SOFTWARE