Director - Learning Mgmt & Dev
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Lead the Learning Management and Development organization to build a \\"Center of Excellence\\" with best practices that maximize performance. Lead and design the strategy for Learning Management and Organization Development to meet the needs of the business. Build strong professional relationships with business partners to understand learning needs and to deliver curriculum and development programs that support the business and build enterprise talent.
* Direct and lead the Learning Management and Development team.
* Direct the Instructional Design team to develop curriculum that is learner centered, blended and effective across retail sites.
* Coach the Implementation Managers and team to develop the CLC's and ensure that onboarding programs are delivered effectively.
* Lead administration and implement technology platforms and solutions that are effective and efficient.
* Lead the Development team to design and implement leadership education and development solutions to maximize talent and performance.
* Interface with all levels of Sunoco to identify learning needs of customers and provide feedback.
* Manage the budgets for assigned areas of responsibility.
* Direct the process for evaluating the impact of learning programs through defined metrics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* BS Degree in related field
* 8+ years' experience managing a training and development team.
* 3+ years' experience in Instructional Design or Organization Development
* Strong and dynamic presentation skills with the ability to write effectively
* Ability to lead projects and major company initiatives
* Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Master's Degree in Learning Management or Instructional Design
* Convenience store, retail or restaurant experience
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time. Extended overnight travel will be required at times..