Director, M&A Strategy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Serve as a key advisor, direct enterprise-wide strategy projects and oversee execution of related deliverables
- Help lead business development initiatives focused on Strategy including targeting key C- level individuals, proposing KPMG's services and closing opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing strategic roadmaps, manage key engagement interviews/research, and facilitate workshops
- Act as the primary team interface with various levels of client executives up to and including C-Level
- Manage the presentation of final project deliverables and advise persuasively, earning the position of a trusted advisor
- Participate in professional development of KPMG Strategy team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
- Eight years work experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a major strategy, boutique strategy or Big 4 consulting firm with a specialization in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) or a combination of ten years work experience in a strategy consulting discipline in M&A and a high-impact, business-wide corporate development department of a Fortune 100 company
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Additional experience in at least one of the following strategy consulting areas:
transaction and business due diligence, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
- Comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations and able to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .