Director/MBB, Global Operational Excellence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose:The Global Operational Excellence Director will drive OE capability development programs for the enterprise and partner with company leaders to define and execute needle-moving improvement initiatives across PAREXEL s global operations. Key Accountabilities:AccountabilitySupporting ActivitiesGlobal OE Training ProgramWill have full responsibility for PAREXEL Business Improvement System (PBIS) training content and schedule. This training will be focused on developing Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt capabilities. Lead advanced problem solving effortsAct as the expert of advanced statistical tools for PAREXEL: ANOVA, DOE, SPC, Queuing Simulations, BLA, forecasting models, etc.Solve problems requiring these tools and provide mentoring to BB candidates on the tools.Support continuous improvement culture developmentAssure that practices promoting continuous improvement are adopted by the organization to drive improvements in morale, quality, delivery, and cost.Lead OE improvement cycles As assigned, lead teams through the use of PBIS on high visibility projects.Skills:
- Have curiosity, capability and credibility to discover and solve PAREXEL s biggest operational challenges.
- Can create cohesive training programs to develop certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts.
- In a compelling manner, delivers all training elements of the PBIS framework.
- Has been to go-to stats person in present organization
- Ability to assess improvement opportunities in information-centric, global-scale, highly regulated environment using Lean Six Sigma.
- Ability to develop detailed business cases, and use to prioritize improvement opportunities and compel management, peers and staff to support recommended pursuits.
- Ability to perform detailed stakeholder analysis and develop change management models that maximize outcomes.
- Execute improvement workshops in a manner that promotes OE, drive optimum solutions, and develops long-term relationships with clients.
- Experience in the development and leadership of improvement/project plans
- Ability to develop tools, templates, surveys to assist in the implementation of improvement plans
- Provide leadership to periodic follow-up meetings with improvement teams to keep progress on track.
- Experience developing recommendations for post-implementation sustainment mechanisms.QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
- The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of delivering results in a high-performance continuous improvement environment through implementation of and expertise with Operational Excellence methods at a Master Black Belt level.
- Demonstrated mastery and facility with Lean Six Sigma principles, methodology, and tools.
- Has a minimum of 6 years of OE implementation experience; global enterprise experience preferred.
- Has at least 3 years experience in consulting capacity (internal/corporate or with consulting firm)
- He/she will have earned a reputation for having successfully implemented dramatic improvements to processes and having led all aspects of the change management process.
- Possess the technical and soft skills necessary to resolve a broad array of business issues (growth, productivity, quality, and margin).
- High degree of credibility to be convincing and persuasive at all levels of the organization
- Ability to use Minitab to solve complex problems.
- Ability to teach others how to solve complex problems using Minitab
- Exceptional team/workshop facilitation skills
- Exceptional project management skills.Education:
- A technical or management undergraduate degree is required. An advanced technical or management degree (MBA) is strongly preferred.
- MBB certification from internationally-recognized organization EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.