Director Marketing Analytics 8/26/2016
Global Big Data Aggregator
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR, MODELING - MARKETING ANALYTICS
Our client is a multi-billion dollar global leader in providing content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Director, Modeling - Marketing Analytics will lead a team of statistical or data modelers that develop empirical scores and empirical analytic products which serve the Acquisition and Retention solutions, marketing area of RISK Solutions. The position will work directly with Market Planning, Product Management, Scoring Product Development, Data Fabrication, and Data Acquisition teams to guide and ensure best in class products are developed and the highest statistical rigor is practiced within the modeling teams. This position will work with the sales organization in delivery of results and in presenting our analytic capabilities to all verticals with a focus on marketing services, Acquisition and Retention solutions.
* Leads a high performing team capable of handling requests from customers and sales channels as well as partnering with the Market Planners to provide industry leading generic and custom analytic product offerings for use within Acquisition and Retention Solutions across all verticals.
* Leads the test design, development effort, validation, results presentation, and production phases of analytically developed products and models for marketing solutions. This includes all periodic validation exercises as dictated by either internal mandate, regulatory or client desire.
* Interacts with senior internal and external contacts to influence and lead model and analytical project development efforts; clearly articulates the company's scoring capabilities and answers client questions.
* Ensures appropriate documentation, testing, and analysis has been completed and communicated to Vertical, Product, and Operational Teams to support go to market activities.
* Provides technical leadership for Modeling and analytical Sales Support using sound understanding of relevant statistical techniques.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
* Master's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or quantitative methods (or equivalent years of experience required).
* 10+ years of experience in data analysis and manipulation, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis.
* 2+ years leading highly successful teams.
* Applied modeling and analytics experience in marketing industry. Previous experience in an analytical leadership role.
* Deep knowledge of marketing services, including using credit prescreen data for marketing, A/B test, channel mix, LTV and ROI analysis, segmentation and profiling, targeted direct mail and email, SEO, social media and text mining.
* Experience with insurance industry a big plus.
* Thorough understanding of various statistical methodologies and machine learning.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with a performance-based bonus.