Director, Marketing Business Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
WOW! Internet,Cable, and Phone (Knology, Inc)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Director of Marketing for Business Services is responsible for overseeing the development, creation, and implementation of lead generation and lead nurturing to enable the sales channels to drive sales of WOW! Business products (data, voice and video).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities are listed below; others may be assigned as needed:
* Recruit, develop and retain a high performance marketing team rooted in the culture of WOW! with high focus on accountability, ownership, and being results driven.
* Lead the development and execution of Commercial lead generation, lead nurturing to drive customer acquisition and upgrade programs to achieve customer and product sales targets.
* Lead the development of customer retention and loyalty programs.
* Lead the development and execution of customer acquisition on specific strategic initiatives within the company.
* Partner with internal organizations to rapidly scale lead generation and lead nurturing through the implementation of CRM, Marketing Automation, and Content Management Systems to align to customer's stage in the sales funnel in order to help sales organization achieve monthly revenue targets by sales channel.
* Work in collaboration with field marketing organization to drive local level marketing activity (events etc...) and align marketing resources to strategic initiatives to drive results to help WOW achieve its business plan.
* Develop and scale effective sales enablement tools that align to sales channel needs.
* Develop and scale the use of Customer Advisory Boards and customer engagement to drive continuous improvement.
* Develop and scale annual marketing and promotional calendar to ensure programs align to business goals and are timely to meet the needs of the sales channels.
* Develop marketing effectiveness dashboards to continuously evaluate lead generation and lead nurturing effectiveness.
* Actively partners with PR team to drive strategic communications, such as social media, that drive segment engagement.
* Leads the content strategy and execution via marketing, social and sales channels
* Defines and implements campaign measurement tools and process to provide Business Services team with performance results
* Further develops internal understanding and insights regarding existing customers and prospects (e.g., needs, purchase drivers) in conjunction with Sales and Product Management.
* Manages creative agency in development and execution of marketing and sales strategy and tactic
* Proactively evaluates marketing strategy based on market and competitive insights
* Identifies and recommends changes in marketing strategy and tactics as needed to achieve Business Services goals
* Manage the acquisition and utilization of targeting data and market data
* Develops and manages the Business Services marketing budget to align to business objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong experience in the development and execution of B2B acquisition campaigns using marketing, digital marketing, event based marketing and selective use of traditional marketing tactics.
* Proven success in efficiently managing creative agency in developing content to align to stage of customer in sales funnel.
* Experience developing messaging strategies, PR and content development
* Proven experience in developing and managing marketing budget to achieve targeted goals within allocated budget
* Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
* Demonstrated understanding of role with sales team and definition of success.
* Proficient in the use of presentation, word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Strong presentation and written communication skills.
* Ability to function under pressure and to identify critical work assignments to meet deadlines.
* Strategic planning ability.
* Project management skills.
* Strong view of internal employees and leadership team as clients, with the ability to manage productive relationships.
* B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing or equivalent; MBA in Marketing preferred
* 7+ years of business-to-business marketing management and/or marketing communications experience, preferably within the cable, communications and software industries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled