This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
Echo360 believes that improved outcomes start with great moments in the classroom. Echo360 powers the modern classroom experience by pulling content, lectures, social learning tools and resources into one connected environment allowing students to seamlessly interact in traditional, hybrid or online classes. Echo360 captures these interactions and provides real-time learning data so instructors can see what's working and what's not and intervene proactively to improve outcomes. Today, Echo360technologies are used by over 3 million students in 11,000 classrooms at 750 higher ed institutions across 30 countries.
As director of marketing, you will operationalize the marketing strategy with the goals of delivering qualified leads, creating content, improving content engagement, and increasing overall brand awareness. You will manage customer and prospect contact strategies via email, mobile, website and social media, and additional marketingchannels to ensure continuity and improved results. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of content and web technologies in demand creation is essential.
Position is located in our Reston, VA headquarters office.
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing
DIRECT REPORTS: Marketing Associate
* Drive demand generation and lead nurturing with an analytical mindset; optimize the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
* Create and execute campaigns with specific deliverables and timeframes that demonstrate how the Echo360 solution delivers an ROI
* Partner with product marketing to create and execute content strategy including development of videos, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, case studies, etc.
* Define and use key metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates, prospect meetings) to optimize online marketing spend
* Drive marketing efforts to build awareness and traction of Echo360 with strategic audiences
* Optimize the performance of landing pages, content and product positioning across all channels
* Maintain corporate website and manage SEO/SEM; manage blog; utilize social media to enhance company's presence including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other emerging channels
* Work closely with sales and customer success leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
* Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, designers, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING POSITION AT ECHO360 WILL HAVE/BE:
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or technology-related area required; Advanced degreepreferred
* 5-7years of B2B digitalexperience with a strong focus on content and web strategy
* Experience in marketing within the educationtechnology industry is a plus
* Significant experience in marketing automation, content creation and management, web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
* Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing, search optimization, and web UX optimization strategies
* Experience optimizing websites for branding and demand creation objectives
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Strong partner management, including negotiation skills with an ability to create and build and manage both internal and external relationships
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Must be a good writer including editing, proof-reading and crafting content
Echo360 offers exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and three (3) weeks of paid vacation plus floating and personal holidays and sick days