Director, Marketing and Client Engagement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a marketing professional who is known for crafting creative approaches to outbound marketing strategies and is constantly improving program results while bringing a rigorous focus on revenue metrics? Are you fast-moving, well versed in multi-faceted campaigns, and possess a demonstrated ability to manage as part of a highly organized team? If we just described you, Bright Horizons has your next career ahead as the DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMS!
As the DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMS you will be responsible for defining, developing, and implementing integrated marketing programs that generate measurable interest in Bright Horizons services spanning all lines of business. You will play the lead role in maximizing our visibility and lead acquisition through events that we host, conferences that we attend and/or sponsor, outbound marketing campaigns including email blasts and webinar invitations, and content syndication partnerships.
What you will be doing:
* Provide leadership as a key decision-maker and program strategist on B2B team
* Create and manage against a marketing programs calendar that integrates inbound and outbound elements to provide a consistent, positive, and impactful experience for current and prospective clients
* Develop goals, metrics, and reporting methods for outbound marketing investments, including (but not limited to) visibility, conversion rates, and contributions to the sales funnel
* Cultivate strong relationships with clients and leverage those relationships to plan joint initiatives and infuse Bright Horizons events with an authentic customer voice
* Oversee marketing strategy and campaign execution for tradeshows, client conferences, regional events, and virtual conferences
* Collaborate and communicate across departments to keep all contributing teams including sales, event logistics, and account management working cohesively towards a shared goal
* Implement outbound marketing best practices to drive increased engagement and participation in Bright Horizons B2B campaigns, including horizontal and industry-specific programs
* Improve visibility into the impact of marketing program spending on revenue creation by tightening reporting practices and the integration of program data into marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
* Report on campaign performance, tactics, and key learnings to internal stakeholders
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Relevant BA/MS/MA degree
* 7+ years of marketing leadership, preferably in the enterprise B2B space and a metrics driven mindset
* Experience managing the budget, strategy, execution plan, and results measurement for conferences and events
* Proven ability to design and execute integrated marketing programs that improve lead volumes and scale to support business growth
* Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, managing lots of moving parts, and collaborating across organizational siloes
* Proficient at working within marketing automation, CRM, and related systems to administer campaigns and generate reporting
* Experience with strong working relationships inside and outside the organization, and can leverage client and partner relationships to improve the quality and quantity of marketing campaigns
* Demonstrated success creating campaigns that highlight a company s unique strengths in terms that matter to the target audience