Director Medical Groups - Practice Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Grand Junction, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY St. Mary's Medical Center in Grand Junction, Colorado is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
FAST FACTS ABOUT ST. MARY\'S AND GRAND JUNCTION
* Grand Junction , Colo. (estab. 1896) Population: 146,000
* Awe-inspring natural beauty and the dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
* 300 days of sunshine
* Exhilarating outdoor adventures including hiking, camping, biking or skiing on the Grand Mesa
* Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
* Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
* A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
* The heart of Colorado's wine country
* Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
* Regional Medical Center serving western Colo. & eastern Utah
* 2,020 associates, 434 physicians
* 346 beds (310 are staffed)
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
* Cardiac & Vascular Services
* Center for Brain & Spine Surgery
* Emergency Services
* Family Medicine Residency
* Level II Trauma Center with Pediatric Commitment
* Neonatal Intensive Care
* Orthopedics & Spine Center
* Primary Stroke Center
* Regional Blood Center
* Regional Cancer Center
* Surgical Specialties incl. minimally invasive & robotics
* Women's Health & Childbirth Services
For hospital information, Visit: www.stmarygj.org
For information on our community, Visit: www.visitgrandjunction.com Director of Practice Operations in our Grand Junction, CO region will be over 17 clinics and physician practices associated with SCL Health/St. Marys Medical Center.
Grand Junction based regional physician practices cover a diverse range including Occupational Health, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pulmonary, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular surgery, Hospitalist, Hyperbaric Oxygen, Wound, Intensivist, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, Nephrology. The clinics are based in Grand Junction but have significant outreach efforts that covers over 200 miles of the Western Slope of Colorado.
All the clinic/practice managers will report up to this Director role. Director will report to the VP Medical Groups for St. Marys.
Most of the oversight will be operational, which will include, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
* Staff development and productivity
* Financial and budget planning/management for all clinics/practices
* Quality assurance and process improvement
* Sustain and or improve standards of care that align with SCL Health and market trends
* Promote growth of new clinics or service lines within this setting
* Bachelors degree in relevant area required, Masters degree preferred.
* Minimum of five years recent operational experience at a senior level in an ambulatory care or physician practice management position, required
* Physician network management experience