Director, Microsoft Program Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4659 Director, Microsoft Program Management (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, Microsoft Program Management
The Director, Microsoft Alliance Program Management is responsible for cultivating, advancing, and leveraging all aspects of the Microsoft relationship to drive new sources of revenue for Citrix. The Director, who reports to the VP of the Microsoft Strategic Alliance, will be specifically responsible for ensuring a high level of business & technical alignment between Citrix and Microsoft across the cloud and mobility areas. The Director drives both product and program alignment efforts to maintain and support both existing and new business opportunities across engineering, marketing, and sales.
This role is responsible for maximizing market share by providing a clear vision and focus for the partnership in cloud and mobility space. This role will lead the effort to execute on the recently signed definitive agreement with Microsoft. The person will establish and execute a solid and aggressive partner development strategy, and driving incremental revenue opportunities through the development of joint solutions and corresponding go to market strategies defined in the agreement. The position will be located in Redmond, WA
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Lead the execution of alliance strategies and plans for driving increased adoption of core Citrix scenarios across key Microsoft technology areas. Ensure plans are worldwide in scope, up to date, and aligned with our business objectives. Plans will include joint vision, goals, and value propositions in addition to technology, go to market, and sales strategies.
Develop an in-depth understanding of Microsoft’s business objectives in the cloud and mobility spaces and effectively communicate across Citrix. Foster relationships among both Citrix and Microsoft product teams and maintain a matrix of primary counterparts in support of each area of opportunity.
Enable joint technology collaboration. Work with Alliance Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Divisions, and Research & Development Labs to create and execute joint technology strategies.
Enable go-to-market collaboration. Work with Alliance Marketing to develop and execute joint solutions strategies as well as Citrix Sales to leverage joint assets, maintain a pipeline of opportunities, and learn from and communicate successes and share globally.
Product and Technology Leader – Must be comfortable with the cloud and mobility markets. Must be able to think out of the box to help create new business processes, positioning statements, product enhancements, and/or technical tools to help generate partner alignment. Must be flexible in adapting to changes within Citrix, and thinks from a big picture perspective when evaluating need for change.
Communicate across core team to ensure unified message & strategy within Citrix.
- Relationship Skills – Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of an enterprise partner including C-level. Must have the ability to represent Citrix’s in-depth positioning on cloud and mobility to all levels.
- Analysis – Undertake, with appropriate guidance, investigations and evaluations of Microsoft technologies with the goal of identifying leverage opportunities for Citrix. Evaluations will be done in the context of the Citrix strategic perspective, and will also take emerging market considerations into account.
- Product Management – In-depth experience in a Product Management role in cloud or mobility spaces and taken products to market with a proven track record of success. Understanding of marketing programs and channels as it relates to product delivery.
Functional / Technical Requirements
- Executive presence and an understanding of strengths and weaknesses, as well as personal accountability and integrity
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and goal achievement
- Strong understanding of Citrix & Microsoft technologies and current direction of industry
- 10 + years of information technology experience
- Ability to quickly understand the drivers and key aspects of a technology / market area
- Strong Business and sales experience in the Microsoft business ecosystem and marketplace preferred
- Strong Preference for B.S. Computer Science or Similar degree
- MBA preferred
*LI-BP1, Redmond WA
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.