Director Of Construction - Cell Tower Infrastructure Company 9/8/2016
Cell Tower Infrastructure Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is currently seeking an experienced DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION. The director will oversee all construction operations for a given geographic area.
MAJOR DUTIES knowledge of construction practices.
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in telecom construction management is required
* Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel required
* Financial/ Accounting/ Estimating Software; Project Management softwarepreferred
* OSHA 30 certified
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Well-developed time management skills - multi-tasking and able to prioritize assignments, duties and daily work.
* Self-motivated and able to deal with a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Strong, supportive, flexible team player and people management experirence.
* Ability to communicate with client in a professional, effective manner.
* Strong financial acumen
* Excellent communication skills written and spoken
* Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
* Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Approximately 60% of time spent in office utilizing a computer workstation with 40% of the time working with landlords and jurisdictions
* Lifting requirements not to exceed 20lbs (drawings, code books, filings, etc.)
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time on varied surfaces
* Must be able to move freely, including ability to stoop, crawl, and bend at the knees and waist
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
* May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
* Must possess valid driver's license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.