Director - Operations Quality Assurance 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY/STRATEGIC ROLE
The Director supports the operational efforts of all departments. This position enforces operating standards, processes and procedures, rules and regulations in the Organization. In addition, the Director monitors employees' use of quality tools to improve the organization's performance.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Establishes own department's operating manual including policies, functions and processes as well as action plan
* Conducts companywide internal audit of each department's organizational objectives including improving and reviewing the organization operation management and performance monitoring system and performs regular department performance reviews. Manage the scalability and performance of the departmental operations.
* Prepares internal audit reports and documentation by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, trendsand failed company processes followed by recommendations to improve company processes, enhance efficiency and achieve objectives.
* Validates and monitors compliance with all company functional processes and key performance indicators.
* Standardizes and identifies improvements to all company department functions, KPIs, processes and templatesincluding Standard Process Templates (SPT)
* Visits offices throughout the world to carry out internal audits and other assignments.
* Manages process for escalation of matters to the CEO Office.
* Promotes and facilitates the enhancement of company-wide internal control environment.
* Assists in the company wide roll out of internal control programs, financial, human resources and other operational systems and assists in the identification and implementation of the operational systems.
* Facilitates the development of and completion of internal control awareness and education programs
* Assists management in completing risk assessment and self-assessment reports, and in developing solutions
* Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization's mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
* Manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
* Plays a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.Contributes information and analysis to company strategic plans and reviews department performance and resource requirement
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Masters Degree in Finance or Business or related field with strong operational management experience
* Minimum ten (10) yearsexperience in a mid to senior level Operational Management function
* Knowledge of using auditing tools and techniques
* Experience in financial management
* Excellent knowledge of English, any other language is an asset.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical and decision making skills
* Performing effectively under pressure
* Ability to work with all levels of management and within a matrix organization
* Willing to travel up to 40% (worldwide)