Director, People & Change - State & Local Government
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Director in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Sacramento, San Francisco or Santa Clara office.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal response
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Ten years of relevant work experience related to change management or human resource consulting within the State & Local Government Industry Sector, with three years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; MBA or an advanced degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience leading business transformation projects including process improvement and change management
- Deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients and colleagues
- Ability to travel extensively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .