Director, Product Engagement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Dir, Product Engagement manages the intersection between business, technology and user experience across SYW.com. This
position is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and P&L on SYW.com. This position manages the intersection between business,
technology and user experience across SYW.com. This position is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and P&L on SYW.com.
This position is responsible for defining clear member and business value propositions which communicates why non-members/
members should purchase and how the product solves their problems or improves their lives. This position manages a team of product
owners and works cross-functionally with senior leaders within SYW and other external BU s to ensure that business requirements
as defined by the value proposition are met. This position develops and implements campaigns to support products and other growth
initiatives to effectively scale products and platform.
* Leads a team to engage Shop Your Way s members by developing a product that solves member s problems or improves their
* Defines Product business models, P&L s and engagement goals
* Analyzes, positions and endorses products from idea to market, including SYW.com four intents of Shop, Reward, Advice and
* Works closely with product, engineers and business partners to create engaging member experiences and enable profitable
* Solves ambiguous, undefined problems that have impact to the business strategy
* Leads the User Experience team to ensure that all products share a consistent and complementary look and feel across SYW.
* Ensures that all owned and paid assets (such as email, on-site banners, display re-targeting, paid SEM) are optimized effectively
and allocated appropriately within budget.
* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting
and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates.