Director, Product Innovation / Product Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160122-6744-RE
Company Name: ISO
Verisk has an amazing story to tell Named to Forbes America s Best Employers 2016 List and Forbes World s Most Innovative Companies 2015 List, Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. Acknowledgment as a best employer is a testament to the Verisk team around the world. At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work, create a positive, lasting impact on the business, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies and an excellent benefits package!
If you re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us! Verisk Analytics is a global supplier of risk assessment services and decision analytics for customers in a variety of markets, including insurance, healthcare, financial services, supply chain, and others. At Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
ISO ClaimSearch , a product suite of Verisk Insurance Solutions, is looking for a highly motivated candidate. The position involves proven experience with Claims and Analytics.
Title: Director, Product Innovation
Organizational Unit: ISO Claims Analytics - ClaimSearch Solutions Group
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes and frequent contact with senior management, staff, clients, and business partners
Product Innovation: The incumbent is expected to be an expert in the insurance industry with strong subject matter expertise in fraud detection and investigation, claims management , and predictive analytics This role will require ongoing participation in industry events and conferences, competitive research, collaboration with business partners, and engagement with customers. He/she will interact with customers to fully understand their business requirements and deliver an exceptional user experience by ensuring that all product systems / screens seamlessly interact with each other and create a unified product solution that meets the industry specific business needs of our customers and the marketplace.
Product Development: Responsible for developing and maintaining a steady pipeline of new products and existing product enhancements related to assigned product groups. The incumbent will leverage their subject matter expertise in fraud investigation, claims management, and predictive analytics to ensure that appropriate domain knowledge is built into the products. This includes managing all aspects. I.e. on-going solution development / enhancements, defining key operational measures ( including benchmarks) and driving the company s data visualization strategy to ensure that data is presented to customers in an engaging and highly interactive manner to facilitate the identification of business trends.
Product Management: Manages assigned products. This includes managing all aspects. I.e. technical / strategic direction, market positioning, pricing, contract structures, packaging and bundling and enhancement strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the development of client materials, user guides, and training documents. The incumbent will also define and develop robust analytical metrics to understand and manage sales, revenue, and customer satisfaction (with assigned products).
Sales Support: Support sales organization with materials, training, meeting support (SME), proposals, insights, customer conference management, competitive information, etc. The incumbent will also be involved with monitoring new client testing and the onboarding process.
* Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Bachelor s degree. Advanced degree or insurance designations (e.g. CPCU) desired.
* 5 to 10 years experience in a SIU, claims or product management role with insurance company, vendor, or related.
* Experience developing claims anti-fraud and Special Investigative Unit (SIU) solutions a plus.
* Strong go-to-market experience. Proven track record innovating, productizing and implementing product solutions.
* Strong analytic aptitude required. Must be able to assess and address complex business problems as well as understand detailed customer workflows in order to identify opportunities that include ISO capabilities across the organization. Must also work in strong partnership with internal Data Science Team.
* Experience developing product offerings with predictive /prescriptive analytical elements a plus.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, revenue generating environment.
* Strong oral and written communication skills and a professional demeanor. Must be able to communicate on a business and technical level.
* Strong familiarity with the anti-fraud solutions, P&C claims, P&C markets, ISO products, and competitor s offerings.
* Ability to travel periodically (e.g. once per month) to ISO offices, customers, business partners, and industry events.
* Sales & solution minded.
* Experience with gathering and assessing competitive intelligence.
For more information visit us at Www.verisk.com/careers
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
See our website at www.verisk.com for information about our company. All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Verisk Analytics, of which Verisk Insurance Solutions is a division, was ranked by Forbes as the 18th most innovative company in the world. See announcement @ http://www.verisk.com/press-releases-verisk/2015/august-2015/forbes-ranks-verisk-analytics-18th-most-innovative-company-in-the-world.html
Verisk Analytics has also been named to join the S&P 500in 2015. See announcement @ http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-01/verisk-jumps-after-being-named-to-replace-joy-global-in-s-p-500
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Years of Experience