Director, Product Management, Endocrinology - Madison, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Director, Product Management - Diabetes, in Madison, NJ.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions that support the Endocrinology portfolio within the franchise. This role will interface with key internal stakeholders including commercial sales and marketing, operations, medical affairs, operations, R&D, and compliance. Externally, this role will interact with KOL s, advertising agencies, vendors, patient advocacy groups, and professional associations.
* Lead the development and implementation of strategies, including product offering channel strategies with associated tactics.
* Proactively develop and execute marketing projects with agencies from concept through implementation. Ensure that all milestones are met.
* Lead new solution launch implementations including but not limited to collateral materials, sales training content, key opinion leader development, profitability, pricing and payor reimbursement etc.
* Refine and enhance marketing strategy and tactics based on market experience, new clinical data, and market research/business intelligence findings
* Manage budgets and prioritize strategies and tactics based on profitability and potential strategic value
* Collaborate as a cross-functional team member (ex. Best Practice Team, manufacturer) representing portfolio to improve product offerings
* Work in close collaboration with Sales Training and Specialty Sales team to ensure successful development and implementation of programs, tools, and services with consistent marketing messages
* Conduct field visits as necessary to evaluate effectiveness of franchise programs, tools, and services
* Collaborate with Business Analytics and Market Research on the development of research tools and analysis of results to understand market dynamics and trends. Stay abreast of ongoing clinical development for Diabetes
* Travel requirement- approximately 25%
* Other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Requires a bachelor degree in life sciences, business, marketing and/or product management
* MBA or advanced degree preferred
* Minimum of eight years product development, product management, marketing or related experience in pharma / biotech, medical device or diagnostic industries with endocrinology focus preferred
* Previous people management experience preferred
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
* Strong communication skills (written and spoken) and an ability to translate clinical information into succinct and high impact marketing messages
* Excellent analytical skills and accompanying computer skills
* Ability to think strategically and problem solve
* Strong presentation skills in large and small settings
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* Ability to analyze competitive landscape and key franchise solution issues
* Must possess the ability to multi-task and have superior organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated success driving cross-functional projects
* Ability to access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to actions through team building initiatives
* Collaborative work style and comfortable operating in a matrix management environment
* Collaborative work style and familiarity with core operating functions (sales, marketing, research and development, regulatory, legal, medical, reimbursement and co-promotion partners)
* Customer-oriented thinking
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
How To Apply
Qualified employees should upload a completed Request for Transfer and most recent Performance Development & Review into PeopleSoft with the application. Or they can be faxed or emailed to Lori.firstname.lastname@example.org in the Talent Acquisition Center.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.