Director, Product Marketing (CEO Program)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MARKETING (CEO PROGRAM)
In this role you will own messaging and positioning, owning executive level content that positions Salesforce as a transformative and trusted partner. In addition, you will drive the programs that enable our sales team to to reach CEOs, including partnership initiatives and events.
Salesforce has rapidly evolved from a startup founded by four people in a cramped San Francisco apartment in 1999 to the market leader in Enterprise Cloud Computing. Top talent across the world joins Salesforce for its "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere; the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate and a corporate philosophy that incorporates community involvement into its fabric.
* Drive messaging and positioning appropriate for a CEO audience
* Develop breakthrough thought leadership content and experiences to inspire executives
* Lead partnership strategy, execution, and support for the CEO Program
* Manage sales support programs that accelerate and expand deals
* Work with stakeholders across marketing, sales, field events, and partners to build and execute a unified CEO engagement vision
* Further Salesforce's market position as an innovator and thought leader in the areas of digital transformation and the customer revolution
* Work with Salesforce partners to showcase their innovative use of product technologies
* 10+ years work experience in marketing, writing, advertising, consulting, or a combination of relevant roles
* Experience interacting with C-level executives, ideally building and executing executive campaigns and programs that reached the CEO
* Experience building and managing partnership programs
* Stellar public speaking and 1:1 persuasive storytelling skills to inspire peers and customers
* Master-guru skills level for positioning and thought leadership content
* High energy, charismatic, innovative, and wildly creative -- with the execution skills to make it all count
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.