Director, Product Marketing, Clinical Solutions 8/23/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Integra Connect provides a seamlessly integrated, comprehensive solution for value-based specialty care. It connects specialty-specific Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Care Management, Patient Engagement, Medication Management, Population Health Analytics and Revenue Cycle Management in an end-to-end cloud based solution, optimized for Value-Based Care and Alternative Payment Models.
As an organization, we are rapidly growing and expanding our reach within the healthcare industry. Therefore, we are searching for dynamic individuals to enhance our already best in class technology staff and business units. Our innovative environment fosters personal growth where you will fully utilize your talent and further develop your repertoire of skills. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include medical, dental, vision insurance and a 401k plan with employer match.
We are seeking an impactful Director, Product Marketing / Clinical Solutions to join our fast-growing marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this individual will build a net new product marketing capability supporting the organization's clinical solutions, including EHR, population health, care management, medication therapy management, and associated analytics.
She/he will lead the charge on the messaging, positioning and value proposition for Integra Connect's clinical solutions, driving the go-to-market plans for these solutions across the organization, and enabling the sales force for maximum effectiveness and velocity.
The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic marketing and execution skills, combined with an entrepreneurial nature and ability to drive results in a fast-changing environment.
* Own go-to-market activities for the clinical solution portfolio; develop and continuously evolve messaging, positioning, and integrated activities across digital marketing and communications
* Support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity through development of foundational assets (e.g., competitive killsheets, ROI calculators, etc.) and enablement programs
* Collaborate with communications and PR teams to create and build messaging into compelling collateral, web content, thought leadership pieces, etc.
* Lead new product launches including positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement, through partnership with product, sales and implementation/account management
* Conduct primary and secondary research to capture insight on market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors
* Translate market insights into market requirements to inform roadmap in partnership with product management
* Bachelor's degreerequired; top MBA desirable
* 3-5+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare
* Experience with value-based care models and population health preferred, oncology desirable
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact messaging for internal and external audiences
* Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, and operations
* Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
* Entrepreneurial drive: a "builder"
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
* 401k with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
_EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_