- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Director, Product Security (SSA)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4566 Director, Product Security (SSA) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Director, Product Security (SSA)
Citrix is hiring a Director of Product Security that will lead Citrix’s charge to move more of its business to the cloud. This role focuses heavily on DevOps and Security. The role will report directly to the CSO and will be responsible for the security and operations for Citrix’s Cloud, Network, and Virtualization groups.
A strong technical background is a must as well as a long proven track record of global scale security, cloud delivery, and leading a comprehensive training program.
This person should be equally comfortable in the trenches as in the board room. They will plan and roll out large scale software development improvements and clearly communicate results to Citrix executives and general managers. This person must establish a way to objectively measure where Citrix is now and where they can improve. Back up recommendations and strategies with clear data and show constant, measurable, improvement over time.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Large Scale / Global Management experience
- Leadership experience across large teams
- Deep technical knowledge in:
- Cloud (MS Azure)
- Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Virtualization, Containerization, and Micro Services
- Experience with
- Migrating from traditional platforms to cloud and virtualized solutions
- Rolling out a Secure SDL
- Compliance, Regulatory Requirements, and Certifications (FIPS 140, FedRamp, Common Criteria, SOC2, etc.)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Centralize the Software Security Assurance program under one role
- Lead the centralization effort
- Collect, manage, and organize all related artifacts, metrics and documents
- Lead Testing and Automation efforts for Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Manage 3rd party security, compliance and quality testing programs
- Develop Software Engineering Career Path
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both Developers, Managers as well as Internal Business Executives and Customers
- Use a data driven analysis to drive DevOps and Security excellence
- Identify key growth areas and gaps for DevOps and Security within Citrix
- Establish and maintain a culture and environment Software Engineering excellence to attract top talent
- Build a highly secure product that meets and exceeds expectations
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.