Director, Professional Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Planning and executing for success; meeting & exceeding revenue objectives and operating a PS P&L
* Looking beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex issues
* Developing plans and delivering results in fast-changing business environment ensuring that our customers are consistently delighted with the post-sales delivery experience
* Leading multiple groups through senior managers who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of their assigned areas
* Hiring a team of A+ players, including the development of a pipeline of top talent
* Developing, mentoring and coaching the PS teams, ensuring they are working at the optimum level
* Nurturing and expanding on talents in the existing team
* Identifying obstructions to success and facilitating solutions
* Performance management for team members
* Ensuring that new hires are properly on-boarded and trained
* Establishes operational effectiveness implementing PS processes and systems to scale the organization
* Deliver presentations to executive level audience
* The successful candidate will have a strong track record hiring, leading, managing, coaching and mentoring technical customer facing resources
* Experience in a Professional Services leadership role, in the telecom industry, is required with a demonstrated track record of success.
* Demonstrate an ability to work closely with peers to ensure a successful outcome.
* Driven, focused, and highly process-oriented; the candidate must drive towards the plan, but also must recognize when the plan needs to be adapted.
* The candidate should believe in leading by example, and have a strong ability to inspire and motivate the team to success.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
* Superior interpersonal, relationship-development, influence management, and performance management skills.
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills
* Strong business acumen and project management skills, with proven ability to plan and execute multiple large scale projects simultaneously within budgetary and deadline constraints
* Highly self-motivated, flexible, adaptable, with a strong technical aptitude
* Extensive experience with data networking and access technologies (IP, Ethernet, FTTx, xDSL, etc.)
* BA/BS in appropriate discipline, with ten years of industry or related business experience
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.