Director - Program Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004300
This position is responsible for the management and direction of an individual operation. The role will plan, coordinate and direct order entry, order production for dispensing, verification of prescriptions within corporate and regulatory guidelines. The job function is responsible for managing quality, cost and service targets along with client-specific SLA requirements. This role may also include Pilot pharmacy responsibilities such as managing portfolio of projects, driving change management and rollout to core pharmacies. The position is responsible for annual strategic planning for site operation and will set and manage budget to meet corporate cost-per-fill goals. Periodically report site production and costs to management.
* Responsible for managing and driving the execution of the Pilot portfolio of projects, delegating responsibility to Pilot team members, project support resources and core site pharmacy leaders for driving change management.
* Ensure quality and service standards are maintained along with client-specific contractual requirements. Oversees implementation of new clients. Foster ongoing client relationships by troubleshooting escalated issues.
* Responsible for managing the Pilot pharmacy performance to cost-to-fill, HD service level targets, and DPMO targets recruitment, performance reviews, and development of Mail Order Staff.
* Develop and build leadership talent and capability within their team and direct reports. Providing stretch learning and development assignments to leaders reporting to this Director.
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline
* 10-15 years of relevant experience or Master s degree with 8-12 years relevant experience
* Pharmacy Technician License
* Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills; Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Office suite, Internet and Outlook
* Proven leadership skills, team-orientation, and a proactive and optimistic management style; Ability to work cross-functionally to solve complex problems and improve quality and service; Ability to manage toward budget, service and quality goals
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.