Director, Programmatic Analytics 8/20/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMATIC ANALYTICS
* Lead the direction and development of programmatic audience & campaign strategies and programs based on TSQ's business goals.
* Leverage proprietary and 3rd party data and tools for campaign strategy and planning
* Evaluate audience attribute composition and best-practices for implementation into programmatic programs, including bid-strategies and campaign setup
* Partner with the Director of Product - DMP & Programmatic Platform to develop the Programmatic capability within Townsquare
* Develop inventory sourcing and partnership strategies to help give Townsquare an advantage in the marketplace
* Evaluate bid strategies and best-practices for implementation into programmatic programs
* Act as a strategic point of contact for Programmatic Audience strategy internally at TSQ
* Ensure campaigns are implemented and managed based on requirements
* Act as a key point of escalation for campaign-related issues, and partner with internal and external teams to drive resolution in a timely manner
* Ensure consistency in the approach, governance and process across business units, agencies, service- and technology-partners
* Participate in the active tracking of performance across all campaigns and regularly review campaign performance with teams
* Ensure strong collaboration and integration across digital and media teams
* Assist in the development of internal training curriculum as it relates to programmatic principals, methodologies and tools
7-10 years of programmatic platform experience preferred
Familiarity and working knowledge of DFP
Demonstrable experience in growing indirect revenues, yield management and premium programmatic
Ability to model revenue potential and communicate value of partnerships cross functionally
Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
Demonstrable experience in contract negotiations and creating long term, sustainable win-win partnerships
Professional and advanced skills in excel, pivot tables and the like
Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
Capability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
ABOUT TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC.
Townsquare Media, Inc. is an integrated and diversified media and entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates market leading radio stations, digital and social properties and live events in small and mid-sized markets across the United States, delivering national scale and expertise to the communities it serves on a local level. The Company owns and operates 309 radio stations, over 325 search engine and mobile-optimized local websites in 66 small and mid-sized U.S. markets, making Townsquare the third largest owner of radio stations in the United States by number of radio stations owned, and approximately 650 live events. The Company supplements its local offerings with the nationwide reach of our owned, operated and affiliated music and entertainment websites, which, on a combined basis, attracted one of the largest audiences among music-focused digital advertising networks as of September 2015 as well as certain large scale live events.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, INC. MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA PROVIDES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (EEO) TO ALL EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY OR GENETICS. IN ADDITION TO FEDERAL LAW REQUIREMENTS, TOWNSQUARE MEDIA COMPLIES WITH APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL LAWS GOVERNING NONDISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT IN EVERY LOCATION IN WHICH THE COMPANY HAS FACILITIES. THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT, INCLUDING RECRUITING, HIRING, PLACEMENT, PROMOTION, TERMINATION, LAYOFF, RECALL, TRANSFER, LEAVES OF ABSENCE, COMPENSATION AND TRAINING. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS ANY FORM OF WORKPLACE HARASSMENT BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY, OR VETERAN STATUS. IMPROPER INTERFERENCE WITH THE ABILITY OF TOWNSQUARE MEDIA'S EMPLOYEES TO PERFORM THEIR JOB DUTIES MAY RESULT IN DISCIPLINE UP TO AND INCLUDING DISCHARGE.