- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Director - Project Management
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job ID: REQ20004130
The Director of Project Management position will assist in the establishment of the strategic direction for the team and the projects/products that will be managed by the team. In addition, the position will indirectly oversee the various projects that will be led by the team by anticipating and addressing obstacles which could impact the overall success of projects. This position will be responsible for creating an environment in which the team can successfully contribute to the development and deployment of retail network initiatives. This includes providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to a team of Sr Project Managers and Project Managers.
* Provide training, development, mentoring and leadership to the Project Managers on the retail channel management team. Instill the Express Way values and create an environment of high performance. Prepare team members for additional responsibilities and future promotions.
* Assist in the establishment of the strategic direction of the retail channel strategy and make recommendations for future initiatives and enhancements.
* Serve as first line for all escalated issues arising internally from the team or cross functional partners or externally from clients related to the development and deployment of retail projects/products.
* Create and communicate internal and external presentations showing the value of the retail channel strategy and success of the team.
* Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Master s degree preferred.
* 10-15 years of relevant work experience.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; Power Point; e-mail and spreadsheet software.
* High level of organizational/operational skills; team oriented; demonstrates customer service excellence; able to work independently; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to take initiative and resolve issues.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Pharma & Retail Relations combines the coordination and management of the company s key supplier groups under a single management team. Major suppliers include brand and generic pharmaceutical manufacturers, retail pharmacies and drug wholesalers.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.